September 24, 2008

Joe Longo & Erica Byerly 9.20.08

Congratulations Joe & Erica! Joe and Erica were the first clients to book with Amber Dawn Wedding Consultants when I started about a year ago. They will always remain close to my heart. They are the perfect example of true love. The way they compliment each other is amazing. Truly a match made in heaven.

Ok, Ok, Ok...I am done gushing about my wonderful first clients. I know you want to hear the dirt! Wait...there isn't any...I worked with wonderful vendors and everything went off with out a hitch. I had to fix some nail polish and lost my valet ticket but other than that it was perfection.



Ceremony Venue: Fountain Street Church

Reception Venue: Amway Grand Plaza

Florist: Eastern Floral

Photographer: Larson Photography

Transportation: Regal Limousine

Entertainment: Music Host Productions

Stationary: Papers Plus

No comments: